Sorry, I’ve been too busy this past week to update my blog. Nor do I have lots of things to tell you today. The highlight of this weekend will be visiting the restaurant where Make and Kate are getting married for an “open house” where couples who are scheduled for a reception can browse florists, photographers and bands. So why is that a highlight? Because they also offer a buffet selection of their food offerings so the couple–and their families!!!–can select what they want to serve at their reception.
Jean, Mark and Kate went to the previous “open house” and said the buffet was a feast as good as any dinner buffet available! Naturally I am going with them this time, haha.
Many of my students who spend a lot of time in the Math Lab have been getting sick lately, and Jean and I decided the fact that there are no windows and no air circulation makes it a germ trap. Maybe we should break a hole through the wall into the next corridor. ☺
Currently listening: I had given up on Bruce Springsteen in the 1990s when none of his music was particularly interesting, but he has certainly revived in the current decade with such albums as The Rising, The Seeger Sessions, and Magic. Now I’m listening to his newest cd Working On A Dream and it is as good as the critics claim it is. And wasn’t he great at the Super-Bowl (the only part of the four-hour extravaganza I actually watched!)?
out of the depths
random thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home