Mark turns 21 Monday, so he and his friends celebrated a bit last night with supper at Fuddrucker’s followed by birthday cake. Tomorrow the family celebrates by our traditional dinner at a restaurant chosen by Mark. Eating is a good way to celebrate. ☺
Andy and three friends are going to Atlantic City for two days to celebrate another 21st birthday, which now enables them to gamble in casinos. Andy is not much of a gambler, but he does enjoy going to Atlantic City because there are interesting things to do there. Perhaps not on the scale of Las Vegas, but it is a lot cheaper traveling to AC for a weekend than flying to LV.
There are only two more days of classes, then exams, so things are really winding down at school now. I enjoyed my classes this year, so while I am looking forward to summer, especially for the Italy trip, I will miss these students next year.
out of the depths
random thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home