Wednesday, June 27, 2007

In my first 4 days of summer vacation, I have accomplished a lot lot, which looms well for the rest of the summer–even though I know unanticipated interruptions will sneak up when I least expect them. Some interruptions will be pleasant–an occasional trip to the pool, a few weeks’ vacation– while others will consist of household chores, such as grocery shopping and vacuuming, both of which I need to do today. Oh, well...

Currently Listening: Arthur, or the Decline and Fall of the British Empire, one of the Kinks’ masterpieces which I recommend to all fans of rock ‘n roll, no matter what type you prefer. I think I’ve listened to this cd at least a half-dozen times this week already, and it’s time to move onto some other great Kinks’ albums in my collection, such as the equally-good Muswell Hillbillies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home