Sunday, September 12, 2010

A busy weekend. Friday night and Saturday morning Jean, Andy and I were at a Reliv training session, which partly consisted of people telling their ”Reliv stories.” After being involved in Reliv for nearly a year now, Jean and I are convinced that it does aid many conditions which people we know are dealing with. After all, who would have thought that it would save Jean from knee replacement surgery by improving her arthritis so much, or that it would eliminate both our headaches which we got so frequently while teaching? We both think we should be more aggressive in convincing people to give Reliv a trial run for 60 to 90 days.

Today I am going to Vincent’s Eagle Scout ceremony. This will be the third one I am attending, the other two being a pair of brothers friendly with my sons. It is always an impressive ceremony demonstrating hard work and dedication on the part of the recipient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home