Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some random thoughts...

President Obama has only been in office one year, and already people are blaming him for not ending the recession? How petty can you get?

I am interested in the Super-Bowl in years when the Giants are in it; since they did not even make the playoffs this year, I see no reason why I should waste time watching the game when I can be reading a good book instead?

Too bad we won’t be able to celebrate Chinese New Year’s with my friend who moved to Palo Alto this year. At least a group of us will go to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate it together.

Tomorrow the Indian Culture Club will be watching the movie “The 3 Idiots.” Fortunately, it will have subtitles so I can understand it as well. ☺

It wasn’t enough for Steve Jobs to revolutionize computers and the music industry; now he is trying to do the same with the publishing industry, and I have few doubts that he will succeed at it. That’s why I have not bought a kindle, awaiting the e-reader industry to work its way through its early years (unlike those poor people who bought 8-track players and Betamax, haha).

Currently listening: Bob Dylan is almost always entertaining, and more often than not he is outstanding. His latest album Together Through Life falls into the outstanding category, and I recommend it highly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home