Saturday, May 03, 2008

These are happy times in the family since Mark and Kate have gotten engaged. They have been dating since freshman year of college, and seem to be a very well-matched couple, so naturally we are all thrilled about it. Now, of course, all the planning begins!

School has been very stressful lately with the approach of the AP tests this next week. Some of my students are ready, but not nearly all of them, so I hope they are home studying hard this weekend. There is very little more I can do for them at this point, except stay late Monday and give them a bit of last minute advice.

Thursday night was the annual National Honor Society Induction, which is one of my two favorite events of the school year (the other being the Senior Award Ceremony). It was nice seeing my top students being honored, and I had visits from two former students which was very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home