I still have the worst cold I have had in several years, and I am getting tired of feeling miserable at school. Hopefully I can finally get some rest this weekend and knock it out!
Tiger is also sick. Yesterday she did not get off her beanbag the entire day except to go outside with Jean briefly in the morning, and she felt like she was running a fever the entire day. Jean used an eyedropper to give her water and digestible milk last night for fear she might dehydrate. The vet saw Tiger this morning and said she has kitty flu and gave her an antibiotic.
This was a busy week at school, with grades due Friday, plus I stayed until 9:00 Thursday night for the annual Key Club Game Show Night. Unfortunately, I felt so miserable it was really not much fun. Yesterday I went to Central Middle School to make a brief presentation to the 8th graders about the PHS math program, and when I returned to my 8th period AP Statistics class, the students were not doing the homework I had assigned them. Instead they were gathered around the substitute’s laptop watching a video! That really annoyed me that students I had trusted so much totally ignored the instructions I had given them. *sigh*
This is Super-Bowl weekend but, as usual, I will not waste 4 hours watching the game. Instead I will spend my time writing tests, preparing Statistics, and grading the national AMC contest. Jean wants to go to the YMCA today, and I might go for the weight machines, although I doubt if I will be able to use the cross-trainer. We’ll see.
out of the depths
random thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home