Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wenjing and Preeti have recently taken interest surveys online, and the results were in their favorite areas of art for Wenjing and Psychology for Preeti. Normally I ignore such online quizzes and surveys which run rampant through blogs and xangas like I ignore the plague, but this one seemed so interesting, I actually tried it. Not surprisingly, the results were:

English 100%
Journalism 100%
Mathematics 92%
Philosophy 92%
Sociology 92%

Not surprising for somebody whose passions are reading and writing and whose career is teaching mathematics. It's good to learn that I made the correct choices. ☺

Currently listening: Jean-Luc Ponty’s Open Mind. I have always enjoyed jazz, but never really listened to it as much as I would like, preferring to let rock and roll dominate my music listening. So lately I have been listening to the Newark jazz station WBGO in the car, and the few jazz albums in my collection. I’m thinking about expanding my collection of jazz somewhat.

Currently reading: One Million A.D., edited by Gardner Dozois. This anthology contains 6 novellas set in the far distant future, which is one of my two favorite eras to read about, the other being the distant past. What is it with me and avoiding the contemporary world as much as possible?

1 Comments:

Blogger pearbunny said...

interestingly this test has turned out to be accurate for most people. but the seemingly more professional one i did today in a workshop is so far off from what i like, reporter. -__-

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home