out of the depths

random thoughts

Friday, August 19, 2005

R.I.P. Michael R. Sabella (1925-2005). You were a great father, husband and grandfather, and will definitely be missed.

posted by adamosf at 12:19 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Me too, best wishes to you and all your family

7:42 AM  
Blogger CKB said...

Same here. My condolences.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • We're leaving Sunday morning for a week camping at...
  • I have been so busy the past week that I have gott...
  • I tend to be a bit cynical about the state of the ...
  • My father is in the hospital again. Since his 80t...
  • The end of July means summer vacation is half over...
  • A busy week, which is not something that seems typ...
  • After Tuesday’ entry discussing my typical workday...
  • I have a tendency to plan to accomplish more thing...
  • Regular readers of this blog might know that Frida...
  • I confess to not being a particularly social perso...

About Me

Name: adamosf
Location: United States

Editor of VISIONS OF PARADISE at www.efanzines.com

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

  • Visions of Paradise -- Discussion
  • Visions of Paradise -- Fiction
  • SF Signal
  • Snippets of Life
  • Science Fiction Times

  •