Random thoughts: Today was a weird weather day, with 3" of snow in Budd Lake, causing an anxious ride home–although I left school early during 8th period to avoid the worst of the snow–followed by shoveling tonight, but probably not even a delayed opening tomorrow since the snow has stopped falling already.
Andy and Mark are both home for Spring Break, living the relaxed life of college students on vacation. It’s nice that they prefer coming home than partying somewhere with their friends–although their friends are no more the party type than they are themselves.
This week is the Big East basketball tournament, Seton Hall’s last chance to redeem themselves after a rather dismal year. Jean, Andy, Janel and I saw them upset West Virginia last Saturday, to end the conference season 4-12. If they pull themselves together and beat Georgetown in the first round Wednesday, then they get defending national champions Connecticut in the second round. Good luck.
Although I am not a television watcher, I have enjoyed occasional shows the past 30 years. M*A*S*H in the 70s, followed by Star Trek: The Next Generation in the 80s, The Simpsons in the 90s, and Who’s Line is It Anyway? early this decade. Currently I am watching Battlestar Galactica, which is much better than I anticipated. It is primarily a mystery with definite attempts at characterization and almost no action aspects at all (thank heavens!). I might watch the show awhile, until either I grow tired of it or it starts to let me down.
out of the depths
random thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home